Master the Screencast
A 1-hour certification course covering the basics of Screencastify and popular ways to use video with students, colleagues, and parents.
What you'll learn:
- Getting started. 4 videos, 6 mins. Get familiar with Screencastify Record's main features - recording, trimming and sharing videos.
- Create videos for students. 4 videos, 18 mins. We’ll highlight some of the ways you can use Screencastify to instruct and engage your students.
- Students as content creators! 4 videos, 7 mins. Learn how students can leverage the power of video to explain their thinking and harness their own voice.
- Connect with your colleagues. 2 videos, 6 mins. A few examples of how you can use video to stay connected to the other educators at your school or across the district.
- Create videos for parents. 3 videos, 8 mins. We’ll discuss how to keep parents informed and engaged with video.
What you'll get:
Certificate of completion.
Earn a personalized certificate that confirms you know your stuff!
Perpetual access to course videos.
Even after you've finished the course, its videos and resources will remain available to you.
An exclusive badge.
Display it on your social media profiles, blog and email signature!
About the Instructor
Nefertiti Dukes is a former teacher who now serves on the Educator Growth team at Screencastify. While in the classroom, she used technology to provide access and differentiate instruction. In her current role at Screencastify, she gets the opportunity to help teachers think about ways to leverage video to best serve their students.